Registering for Napa EBB
How to register
Napa EBB registration is open from February 22, 2016 through March 22, 2016. Homeowners in program ZIP Codes are encouraged to register online or request a paper application during the 30-day period by calling customer service.
Homeowners interested in participating in Napa EBB must:
- Own a pre-1979 house located in a designated ZIP Code.
- Create an online account and complete registration as a homeowner.
- Ensure your house is eligible by answering all qualification questions and reviewing the Program Rules.
- Your house must have less than a four-foot cripple wall to use a prescriptive plan set
- If your house has a cripple wall 4-feet or higher you must use an engineered solution.
Accurately answering the Napa EBB qualification questions is extremely important to make sure your house qualifies for the specific type of retrofit that Napa EBB allows under Appendix Chapter A3 (learn more about the retrofit). Review the Qualification Questions (inactive below) which will be available for potential registrants to answer once registration opens on February 22, 2016:
The person registering and answering the Napa EBB qualification questions must be an owner of record and live in the house.
Once the qualification questions are complete, if your house qualifies you will complete registration with your contact information.
We highly recommend that you authorize Napa EBB to send text alerts when important email communications are sent. We added this feature to ensure program information reaches homeowners and doesn't get lost in "junk" folders.
No incomplete, early, or late registrations will be considered.
Once homeowner registration closes an electronic system will randomly select homeowners to participate in the program.
Following review of the registered homeowner list by FEMA, everyone who successfully registered will be notified by email whether they have been selected to become a